Cummins College of engineering for women, Nagpur has the objective to impart high quality education in Engineering and Technology to the younger generation with the required skills and abilities to face the challenges needed for the industry. The Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering have an annual intake of 60. The college is educating women, and in turns the society as a whole. The Department has well-equipped laboratories and provides excellent facilities for learning. The Department periodically organizes seminars, workshops and guest lecturers for the benefit of both the students and the faculties.
To impart Quality Education in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. To mould the women into engineers who can meet the technological challenges of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. To provide a superior learning experience with a vision of the future educational needs of society.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for electronics and Telecommunication engineering practice.
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Having strong ethical and professional responsibility and adhering to quality.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
- To aim towards more than 80% placement by imparting various skills that caters to the needs of the industry.
- To provide adequate co-curricular and extra-curricular activities/opportunities to the students those who improves their organizational skills, communication and inter personal skills.
- To provide students with a comprehensive education that includes in-depth instruction in their chosen field, which enables them to appear for competitive examinations and paper presentations
- To organize industrial visits every year to fill the gap between curriculum & industry.
- To sponsor/depute Teaching & non-teaching staff to acquire/improve their academic qualifications.
- To start P.G. & Ph.D. programs in the department.
- To undertake research and development works in leading technologies by forging alliance with various research organizations and industry.
- To become a globally recognized center of excellence in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication.