We at Cummins College of Engineering for Women (CCoEW) are committed to deliver the best academics and ethical values which are the building blocks for not only an engineer but a good citizen as well. We believe in.
- The values that contribute for the overall development of a person,
- Enabling and encouraging our students to participate in various intercollegiate and inter university competitions.
- Bringing up social awareness through activities of NSS.
- Personality development through cultural and sports events in college.
- In developing woman engineers with a multidisciplinary outlook.
We are devoted to provide quality engineering education in following manner.
- By employing the teachers/ professors who believe & practice in latest knowledge sharing methodologies.
- By providing the best conditions for teaching learning process.
- Focus on science and mathematical fundamentals, engineering principles and designs but also on broadening the skills of women engineers through practical training.
- Interaction with eminent experts from academics and Industry on every subject topic of university syllabus and upcoming technology.
- Through continuous programs such as Personality Development, Entrepreneurship development, Business and Communication skills development.
The depth of our efforts towards creating good engineers is by means of .
- Provide In-depth knowledge of science and technology and making the students ready for research and innovations.
- Broadened curriculum and adding skills which are essential for professional and personal growth of students.
- Organizing regular Industrial tours, Live Industry projects, workshops for the students.
- Special guidance, coaching and remedial classes and conduct of regular tests and seminars.
- Providing up-to-date notes and sample answers for each subject.
- Regular assignments covering each topic and conduct mock Viva-Voce.
- Constant interaction with parents to discuss the progress of their ward.